Real estate risk analysis techniques are vital for all business professionals who deal with real estate investment decisions on a regular basis. Does a proposed real estate investment match the yield requirement and risk tolerance characteristics of an investor? How much does debt financing increase the financial risk of an investment? What’s the expected return on investment?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define risk as it applies to investment real estate
- Identify risk mitigation strategies
- Quantify risk in various real estate investments
- Apply risk analysis techniques in case-study format
- Use a risk model to determine the potential of achieving the desired investment yield