Learn to effectively analyze real estate investment opportunities using time value of money (TVM) concepts.
Money has a time value – a dollar received today is worth more than a dollar received tomorrow. Understanding TVM, and its related analyses, allows investors to determine:
- How much an investment made today will be worth in the future
- How much a payment to be received in the future is worth today
Join us for this interactive online session. Through use of the Excel-based CCIM Financial Calculator and TVM concepts, you will learn how to:
- Build wealth through the power of compounding Use a discount rate to determine investment value Learn to obtain optimum real estate financing.
- Apply the only true measure investment performance with internal rate of return (IRR).
- Analyze real estate risk in real estate investment with net present value (NPV).