Learn a more effective process for acquiring existing retail properties and maximize the return on investment. This course uses the latest GIS tools including BAO (Business Analyst Online) and ARCGIS.
02.Additional Course Information
Session Dates and Times:
Sessions meet online from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. central time.
Session 1: November 13
Session 2: November 15
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Delineate primary and secondary trade areas for various retail type stores
- Perform gap analyses for various retail properties
- Analyze consumer retail expenditure patterns and lifestyle data
- Improve maps with traffic counts and annotations
- Establish minimum demographic benchmarks to measure feasibility
- Develop before and after tax financial pro formas
- Price existing improved retail properties