This two-day classroom workshop provides U.S.-based real estate practitioners, developers, asset managers, bankers, attorneys, CPAs, and allied professionals with the keys to successfully do business with inbound commercial real estate investors.
Participants will learn how to:
- Qualify inbound investment prospects
- Discover investor motivations like EB-5
- Navigate cultural and business differences
- Monitor U.S. government regulations, including international taxpayer ID
- Assess how currency fluctuations affect investment returns
We are here to answer all your questions about each course. Our solution center team is available Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at +1 (312) 321-4460, option 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us