In commercial real estate, your success depends on your ability to persuade others to take action. Without action, there is no result and without results, there is no success.
Powerful Presentations for Commercial Real Estate will help you fine tune and acquire top-notch presentation and communication skills designed to improve your performance and establish you as a vital and integral part of any real estate transaction. In this course, you will learn how to strengthen your connection with audiences in specific settings — from listing presentations to lease negotiations to zoning board and bank meetings to board and sales meetings— and decisively move the project forward. Whether you’re an investor, operator, broker or corporate executive, these presentation skills will help you to better serve customers and increase profitability.
Through a series of exercises, you will learn to:
- Customize your message to address the specific needs and interests of your audience;
- Create an outline to achieve your specific presentation objectives;
- Control your voice and body movements to focus audience attention on your verbal message;
- Construct visual aids and handouts to complement your verbal presentation; and
- Close your presentation to ensure positive outcomes.
- Every practice presentation will be designed to be specifically relevant to the job functions of the attendee.