Bank examiners are looking for thorough analysis to support commercial real estate loan decisions. To ensure a strong loan portfolio, commercial real estate underwriters need an in-depth understanding of asset performance early in the acquisition process.
This case study-driven course provides the models and analytics that allow lenders and investors facing underwriting decisions to remove uncertainty, quantify risk, and determine a project’s viability.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply financial analysis calculations
- Develop underwriting criteria
- Construct the Real Estate Cash Flow Model
- Determine the effective return on debt investment
- Identify acceptable equity investment return