Before and After Tax Discounted Cash Flow Analysis caters to commercial real estate professionals new to the industry and interested in learning practical, hands-on investment analyses. This course also caters to existing CCIM designees looking to refresh their analysis skills using innovative tools may have been previously unavailable when they were earning their designation. This includes the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis Form, a customized Excel spreadsheet used in providing a comprehensive real estate investment analysis, and can be used for future analyses.
Learn to conduct a comprehensive real estate investment analysis on a before and after tax basis through this interactive online course.
- First, you'll identify and define the components of the real estate cash flow model, allowing you to answer the four basic questions that are critical in real estate analysis:
- How many dollars go into the investment?
- When do the dollars go into the investment?
- How many dollars come out of the investment?
- When do the dollars come out of the investment?
- Second, you will calculate and explain the following measures of investment performance:
- Capitalization rate
- Before-tax cash on cash
- Internal rate of return
- Net present value